PHP Installation in Windows using XAMMP Server
XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. Just download and start the installer. It's that easy.
Click on the below link and download XAMPP as per your required PHP version,
Run the downloaded Setup file
Select location to install XAMPP and proceed as shown in below screens,
After finish, open start menu→XAMPP→XAMPP Control panel,
- Start Apache server to work on PHP Application.
- If you need to work on Mysql also, then click start button in the XAMPP control panel (optional).
- To view Mysql open any web-browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Safari etc..,) and enter “http://localost/phpmyadmin” (optional).
- Open C:\xampp\htdocs and paste your project folder.
- For example my folder name is “sampleproject”, then open C:\Xampp\htdocs and paste sampleproject folder there.
- Open any web-browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Safari etc..,) and enter “http://localost/foldername”
For example,open Firefox and enter “http://localhost/sampleproject”